Change of Information
Click here to access the Change of Information form to update your name and/or permanent address information.
2019-2020 Financial Aid Forms
(for Fall 2019/Spring 2020/Summer 2020 Semesters)
- 2019-2020 Verification Form (applies to Fall 2019/Spring 2020/Summer 2020 Semesters)
- 2019-2020 Parent Non-Tax Filer Form
- 2019-2020 Student Non-Tax Filer Form
- 2019-2020 Verification of Independent Status Form
- SJU Partnership Tuition Discount Program Confirmation of Employment Form (for eligible students employed at organizations participating in the SJU Partnership Tuition Discount Program). *Note, certain programmatic restrictions/time limits apply.
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (see below):
- This form is only to be used for students coming in person to the Office of Financial Aid to present their credentials if selected in verification group 5.
- This form is for students selected in verification group 5 to use if they are signing and presenting their ID to a notary because they are unable to make it to campus.
- The purpose of this form is to verify the identity of the aid recipient and for them to attest to the fact that they will use financial aid for the purposes of a legitimate education interest.