The Office of Financial Aid, located in Barbelin 121 (Hawk Central), assists students and families in navigating the financial aid application process, while helping them make well-informed decisions related to available financing options. Our counselors are dedicated to providing a seamless student experience across multiple channels (in person, email, or by phone) while resolving questions or concerns.
Our Primary Objectives
- Facilitate our students’ development by providing the tools necessary to make educated and informed decisions regarding their fiscal responsibilities.
- Work to bring students’ concerns to closure while helping them navigate the fiscal decisions they need to make.
- Maintain highly sensitive, confidential, accurate student financial aid records in accordance with federal, state and institutional guidelines.
- Provide students with accurate information.
- Solutions to problems in “a timely fashion”.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Student service is never an interruption, it’s our business.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:30 am – 5:00 pm