Hawk Central is SJU’s student-focused service center where counselors are available to meet with students and families to help them understand how to analyze and assess their needs and make well-informed decisions related to the registration process, student academic records, financial aid, and billing. Our counselors are dedicated to providing a seamless student experience across multiple channels (in person, email, or by phone) while resolving questions or concerns.
Our Primary Objectives
- Facilitate our students’ development by providing the tools necessary to make educated and informed decisions regarding academic and fiscal responsibilities.
- Work to bring students’ concerns to closure while helping them navigate the academic and fiscal decisions they need to make.
- Maintain highly sensitive, confidential, accurate, academic and financial student records in accordance with federal guidelines.
- Provide students with accurate information.
- Solutions to problems in “a timely fashion”.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Student service is never an interruption, it’s our business.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:30 am – 5:00 pm