Saint Joseph’s University has taken steps to ensure that the campus continues to function in the event of an emergency.
The resources and information contained on this page are designed to help you cope with an emergency situation and protect yourself and your colleagues should the region experience an incident.
The emergency plans and evacuation maps are below:
The University conducts two (2) building evacuation drills per calendar year.
Campus Community Emergency Guidelines
- Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT)
- General Procedures
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Ready.gov – US Department of Homeland Security
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- CDC – Center for Disease Control and Prevention