The 30-credit MS in Educational Leadership and Administration with PA Supervisor I Special Education PK-12 certification is designed for special education teachers interested in becoming supervisors of special education in PK-12 settings.
Upon completion of the program, students can apply to the Pennsylvania Department of Education to obtain the Supervisor I Special Education PK-12 certification.
This program requires the completion of the following courses:
- EDL 600 Leadership for Social Justice
- EDL 660 Data-Informed Assessment for Decision Making
- EDL 665 Transformational Leadership and Organizational Dynamics
- EDL 670 Human Resources and Professional Growth
- EDL 685 Leading School Curriculum for Equity
- EDL 690 Equitable Fiscal Allocation and Resource Use
- SPE 621 Law, Policy and Procedures for Special Education Supervisor
- SPE 622 Administration and Supervision of Special Education Programs
- SPE 623 Advanced Fieldwork/Seminar
- SPE 624 Advanced Supervision and Curriculum Seminar
For more information please contact Dr. Encarna Rodríguez (firstname.lastname@example.org).