The 30-credit M.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration with PA certification with Administrative I Principal PK-12 & Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor PK-12 certifications program is designed for aspiring school administrators interested in becoming equity-minded transformative educational leaders in the PK-12 settings.
Upon completion of the program, students can apply to the Pennsylvania Department of Education to obtain the Administrative I Principal PK-12 & Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor PK-12 certifications.
This program requires the completion of the following courses:
- EDL 600 Leadership for Social Justice
- EDL 660 Data-Informed Assessment for Decision Making
- EDL 665 Transformational Leadership and Organizational Dynamics
- EDL 670 Human Resources and Professional Growth
- EDL 680 School Law, Policy and Ethics
- EDL 685 Leading School Curriculum for Equity
- EDL 690 Equitable Fiscal Allocation and Resource Use
- EDL 695 Internship I: Leaders in Action
- EDL 696 Internship II: Leaders in Action
- SPE 622 Administration and Supervision of Special Education Programs
For more information please contact Dr. Encarna Rodríguez (email@example.com).