The 39-credit MS in Educational Leadership and Administration with Administrative I Principal PK-12, Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor PK-12 & Supervisor I Special Education PK-12 is a program designed for aspiring educational leaders interested in becoming school administrators, curriculum and instruction supervisors and supervisors of special education in PK-12 settings.
This program requires the completion of the following courses:
- EDL 600 Leadership for Social Justice
- EDL 660 Data-Informed Assessment for Decision Making
- EDL 665 Transformational Leadership and Organizational Dynamics
- EDL 670 Human Resources and Professional Growth
- EDL 680 School Law, Policy and Ethics
- EDL 685 Leading School Curriculum for Equity
- EDL 690 Equitable Fiscal Allocation and Resource Use
- EDL 695 Internship I: Leaders in Action
- EDL 696 Internship II: Leaders in Action
- SPE 621 Law, Policy and Procedures for Special Education Supervisor
- SPE 622 Administration and Supervision of Special Education Programs
- SPE 623 Advanced Fieldwork/Seminar
- SPE 624 Advanced Supervision and Curriculum Seminar
For more information please contact Dr. Encarna Rodríguez (email@example.com).