Joseph A. DiAngelo, Ed.D.
- Dean of the Erivan K. Haub School of Business, Saint Joseph’s University, appointed in August 2000. He is a Professor of Management in the Department of Management with a specialty in Human Resource Management. He served as Dean of the School of Business at Widener University for 13 years prior to joining Saint Joseph’s University.
Michael J. Alleruzzo, M.M.H.
- Visiting Instructor of onsite and online undergraduate, graduate and executive courses in the Department of Management, Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University. His course specialties include management, leadership, teams, organizational behavior, and conflict resolution. He is a recipient of the merit award for teaching excellence at SJU.
Ronald Dufresne, Ph.D.
- An Associate Professor of Management, Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University. Dr. Dufresne earned a B.S. Engineering Management at the United States Military Academy in West Point, an M.S. Organizational Studies and his Ph.D. Organization Studies from Boston College.
Lucy Ford, Ph.D.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Behavior, Minor, Human Resources Management, Virginia Commonwealth University.
George Latella, MBA
- Has taught Food Marketing at SJU for the last 24 years in our Undergraduate, Graduate (MBA), Executive Education, and Center for Food Marketing programs. In addition, he currently consults on Food Marketing strategy and insights for Beacon Marketing Group. He also has over 22 years of executive Sales and Marketing experience with Tasty Baking Company (Tastykake).
- In 2009 George began his journey into academia, first as an adjunct professor and then as a full time instructor. George is currently a visiting instructor of management at Saint Joseph’s University, in Philadelphia, PA. Prior to transiting into academia, he was a human resource executive with Supervalu / Albertsons / Acme Markets.
Elena Lvina, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Management at the Haub School Business, Saint Joseph’s University Philadelphia, USA. She conducts research in Organizational Behavior with a particular interest in higher levels of analysis which ranges from teams to companies, to national cultures. Her recent publications focus on team trust, political skill and team effectiveness.
Stephen Porth, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean and Professor of Management of the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA, USA. He is the Executive Director of graduate business programs in the Haub School, which includes nine degree programs and over 1100 students.
Brent Smith, Ph.D.
- Professor of Marketing at the Erivan K. Haub School of Business. His areas of interest within marketing relate to strategy, analytics, channels, culture, and ethics. He is also an expert in business education, having developed several teaching innovations, such as the AISA Model and the Five Creatures Lesson.
Tim Swift, Ph.D.
- An Associate Professor of Strategic Management in the Haub School of Business at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. He brings together 14 years of senior management experience with a doctoral degree in Strategic Management.
Felice J. Tilin, Ph.D.
- Director of Organization Development and Leadership (ODL) programs at Saint Joseph’s University and is a Senior Lecturer in the University of Pennsylvania’s CLO Executive Doctoral Program. She is an author, educator, change consultant, facilitator and executive coach.