- APA Help Center: American Psychological Association’s help site for the public
- Campaign to Change Direction: dedicated to changing the culture of mental health in America so that all of those in need receive the care and support they deserve.
- Victim Services of Montgomery County
- Half of Us: MTVU’s mental health awareness campaign includes first-person accounts, videos, and information about mental health topics.
- National Mental Health Information Center: A free encyclopedia of mental health information
- The National Institute of Mental Health: Up-to-date information on specific mental disorders, diagnosis and treatment, publication order forms and more.
- Mental Health America: A non-profit mental health association (formerly known as the National Mental Health Association), the country’s leading nonprofit dedicated to helping ALL people live mentally healthier lives.
- The Strength of Us:National Alliance of Mental Illness’ information and social networking site for young adults
- ULifeline: Developed especially for college students, it includes anonymous, confidential mental health screenings, resources, and information about mental health.