New York Festivals is one one of the leading advertising awards show worldwide, with an exciting opportunity for new creatives! It’s called the Torch Awards. New York Festivals would like to invite all young creative talent from the age of 18 – 27 to take part in Torch Awards, a unique competition that explores a creative challenge each year and offers mentor training on how to pitch their ideas. This year’s challenge is Integrated-Mixed Media Challenge.
New York Festivals Torch Awards competition provides young creatives from the ages of 18-27 the opportunity to review a marketing opportunity to assist Today, I’m Brave. Submit ideas for a creative challenge, pitch their idea, and if they are selected as Torch Award winners, the opportunity to see their work go live.
Please see below important information regarding the 2017 Torch Awards:
• Currently open for entries
• Website: http://www.newyorkfestivals.com/torchawards/
• It is FREE to enter
• Entry deadline is Feb 17, 2017
• The grand winning team will be announced live at the New York Show on May 18, 2017
• All entrants must be at least age 18 by May 17, 2017, but not older than 27
• Teams must consist of at least 2 but no more than 4 individuals
• The 2017 competition brief, as well as the rules & regulation can be found on the website.
For inquires contact Mital Kataria, PR & Marketing Coordinator, (212) 643-4800 ext. 14