All new PC’s installed this summer have Windows 7 Installed. The podium computers have been upgraded and are now running Windows 7. If you are new to Windows 7, you might find the following tips helpful.
1. Power on the computer and the monitor.
2. Press Ctrl + Alt. + Del to log on.
3. You will see SJU/username (your username).
4. Type your password.
5. Then click the forward arrow –> or hit the Enter key to log on to the SJU network.
If your username is not listed in Step #3, do the following:
1. Click “Switch User” at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click Other User.
3. Type your username and password. Then click the forward arrow –> or hit the Enter key to log on to the SJU network.