Have you ever been frustrated by an incorrect email address that came up via the auto-fill feature in Zimbra? Below are step-by-step instructions on how to remove incorrect email addresses from Zimbra’s memory.
- Login to Zimbra.
- Click the Address Book tab across the top.
- On the left hand side, select Emailed Contacts.
- Click the first letter of the email address on the alphabet on top right to locate the incorrect email address.
- Check the box next to the incorrect email address.
- Click the delete button across the top.