Question: I recently changed my SJU password. How do I change my keychain password on my Mac?
Answer: The keychain is where all of your saved passwords and auto-fill entries are saved.You will then have to manually change your “keychain” password by doing the following steps:
- Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/
- Locate and double click to select the icon entitled Keychain access. This will launch a
window entitled: Keychain Access.
- Navigate to the Edit menu at the top of your screen and from the pull-down menu select Change Password for Keychain “login”
- In the resulting Change Keychain Passwordwindow:
- Enter your old SJU password
- Enter your new SJU password.
- Re-enter your new SJU password in the Verify box.
- Click the OK button to commit your changes. This will close the Change Keychain Password window.