This calendar blends calendar year academic program assessments with the academic year planning cycle.
All report forms are located at: https://sju.campuspack.net/Groups/SJU_Annual_Reports
- Academic program student learning outcome assessment reports from current calendar year Intersession, Spring, and Summer academic terms (e.g. 2017 Intersession, Spring and Summer session reports are due in October) using template page 1-3.
- Academic program student learning outcomes assessment plans for upcoming Intersession and Spring academic sessions using template pages 4-5.
- Academic program student learning outcome assessment report from previous calendar year Fall academic term (e.g. 2017 Fall term) using template page 1-3.
- Academic Program student learning outcomes assessment plans for the current calendar year Summer and Fall academic terms (e.g. 2018 Summer and Fall terms) using template pages 4-5
June 1 of each calendar year is the beginning of a New Fiscal Year
On June 15 of each calendar year, all departments will submit the following three reports to the Dean’s office, as well as to the Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC) atat email@example.com.
- Previous fiscal year (e.g. FY 2018) annual report with academic departments attaching copies of the academic programs learning outcomes assessment reports submitted on March 31. Enter into Campus Labs Compliance Assist Planning Module.
- The current fiscal year revised plan (e.g. FY 2019). Note that this plan is revised from what was submitted as the preliminary plan on June 15 in the previous year and is informed by budget decisions made through the budgeting process that has prepared a financial plan for the coming fiscal year and by assessment results in the annual report.
- Preliminary plan for the next fiscal year (e.g. FY2020). Use assessment results from the previous fiscal year and the university and unit strategic plans to provide this preliminary plan.