Before you arrive on campus you should complete the following:
- Set up an SJU email account and check it daily for SJU emails and updates
- Complete your placement exams (math & language). You will receive additional instructions after you deposit from the CAS Advising staff.
- Submit your transcripts to SJU Admissions
- Review your SJU Credit Evaluation (Contact SJU Admissions with questions)
- Schedule your academic advisor session with the CAS Advising Support Center
- Consider how you will obtain your books (rent or purchase)
- Submit your healthcare forms to SJU Student Health Center.
- Review housing information.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office to complete your financial aid paperwork.
- Pay your tuition bill.
- Register for Transfer Orientation.
You are on campus, now what? Task to complete once the semester begins:
- Become familiar with the SJU campus. Locate your classroom buildings
- Go to the first day of class
- Attend your faculty advisor/major department meetings
- Review your course schedule with your faculty advisor and make changes during the add/drop period if necessary.
- Confirm receipt of your final transcript with SJU Admissions (link to admissions).
- Attend the SJU Activities Fair in the fall semester to learn about SJU clubs and campus groups.
- Confirm financial aid and scholarship information with Hawk Central.