Looking for alternative ways to spend your Summer?
If you need to catch up (or get ahead) for graduation, consider summer courses at SJU!
Registration for summer is open!
- To browse the summer schedule: log into the Nest > click on the “Classes & Registration” tab > Self-Service Course Registration > Browse Classes.
- Students may register for up to 4 courses in summer, with a maximum of 2 classes per summer session.
- A summer PIN is required for all undergraduate day CAS and SHSE students, HSB students with freshman and sophomore class standing, as well all HSB students with a primary major within the Management Department. Meet with your advisor as soon as possible to discuss your plan and get your PIN (only your faculty advisor can give you your PIN) .
- Courses will be offered in a variety of instructional methods(Face-to-Face, Hybrid, HyFlex, and Online). Students who need to be fully remote may register for online or HyFlex courses. Fully remote students cannot be accommodated in Hybrid and Face-to-Face courses.
Many GEP courses are available in an online format. This includes courses in the lab sciences, social sciences, Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies. Barring a few exceptions, all courses on the summer schedule are open to Day students. The few exceptions include:
- Courses offered specifically for the Adult Learner Programs (e.g., online autism courses, ODL courses, SPA 111).
- Co-op Courses (section code C01, C02, etc) which are restricted to co-op students. Seats may open to the general population later in the registration process after all co-op students have registered.
Interested in a summer course elsewhere?
Please note that course elsewhere requests will not be approved if an equivalent course is offered at SJU in summer 2021.