Fall 2020 - Updated information on the instructional method for each course will be released on August 7, 2020.
Academic Department Contact Information This includes contact information for Chairs and additional advising resources for each major/program.
- Registration Checklist- A list of things to do prior to your registration time to ensure a successful registration.
- Degree Works Student Guide - View your electronic degree audit to identify courses remaining for your degree. Perform "what-if" analyses to see how your courses apply when changing your major or adding a second major or minor.
- Math Beauty Course Descriptions
- First Year Seminar Course Descriptions
- University Academic Catalog- Review Degree Requirements for majors and minors.
- Unofficial Transcript Guide - Steps to view your transcript in both the Nest and DegreeWorks.
- Four-Year Planner
- Schedule Builder Fillable Form- Download this worksheet and use it to build your schedule by Day and Time.
- Request Permission to take Courses Elsewhere
- Waitlist Guide - Directions for adding yourself to a closed course waitlist
- How to Search for Online Courses - Day Students may register for online summer courses. Exceptions: Philosophy, Theology, Religious Studies, and courses specifically offered for the Adult Learner Program Students.
- View Your Schedule Guide - Directions for viewing the details of your registered courses and your schedule by day and time
- The Complete Guide: Searching & Registering for Courses- Directions for registering for courses using the New Self-Service Registration
- Searching for Faith Reason Courses
- Fall 2020 Honors Courses (coming soon)
- Fall 2020 Service Learning Courses
Further instructions on adding and dropping courses can be found on the Registration section of the Knowledge base.