- Registration Checklist – A list of things to do prior to your registration time to ensure a successful registration.
- Degree Works Student Guide – View your electronic degree audit to identify courses remaining for your degree. Perform “what-if” analyses to see how your courses apply when changing your major or adding a second major or minor.
- Unofficial Transcript Guide – Steps to view your transcript in both the Nest and DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Builder – Build your schedule by Day and Time using this worksheet
- Fall 2019 First Year Seminar Course Descriptions
- Graduation Requirements Overview
- Waitlist Guide – Directions for adding yourself to a closed course waitlist
- View Your Schedule Guide – Directions for viewing the details of your registered courses and your schedule by day and time
- Fall 2019 Honors Courses
- Fall 2019 Service-Learning Courses
- How to Register: The Complete Guide – Directions for registering for courses using the New Self-Service Registration
Further instructions on adding and dropping courses can be found on the Registration section of the Knowledgebase.