Upcoming Dates for Registration
- Intersession 2020 - Intersession will run from January 2-11, 2020. Registration for Intersession for all students will begin on Monday October 28, 2019 at 7:00 AM (EST). A registration PIN is required for Undergraduate Day students in the CAS and SHSE. If interested in registering for a course, please see your advisor.
- Spring 2020 - Spring 2020 registration will begin the week of November 4, 2019.
- Registration days for graduate, undergraduate, and adult students can be found on the Registrar's site.
- Registration Checklist- A list of things to do prior to your registration time to ensure a successful registration.
- Degree Works Student Guide - View your electronic degree audit to identify courses remaining for your degree. Perform "what-if" analyses to see how your courses apply when changing your major or adding a second major or minor.
- University Academic Catalog- Review Degree Requirements for majors and minors.
- Unofficial Transcript Guide - Steps to view your transcript in both the Nest and DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Builder - Build your schedule by Day and Time using this worksheet
- Fall 2019 First Year Seminar Course Descriptions
- Graduation Requirements Overview
- Waitlist Guide - Directions for adding yourself to a closed course waitlist
- View Your Schedule Guide - Directions for viewing the details of your registered courses and your schedule by day and time
- Fall 2019 Honors Courses
- Fall 2019 Service-Learning Courses
- How to Register: The Complete Guide - Directions for registering for courses using the New Self-Service Registration
Further instructions on adding and dropping courses can be found on the Registration section of the Knowledgebase.