- Registration Checklist – A list of things to do prior to your registration time to ensure a successful registration.
- Degree Works Student Guide – View your electronic degree audit to identify courses remaining for your degree. Perform “what-if” analyses to see how your courses apply when changing your major or adding a second major or minor.
- Unofficial Transcript Guide – Steps to view your transcript in both the Nest and DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Builder – Build your schedule by Day and Time using this worksheet
- GEP Requirement Course Search– This guide provides directions for searching for courses that meet and fulfill the signature and variable core requirements for the GEP using the General Class Schedule Search.
- First-Year Seminar Guide – instructions for searching for First Year seminars and viewing course descriptions
- Fall 2019 First Year Seminar Course Descriptions
- Course Waitlist Guide – Instructions for effectively using electronic waitlists if a course is closed. Please note that not all departments use electronic waitlists.
- View Your Schedule Guide – Directions for viewing the details of your registered courses and your schedule by day and time.
- Fall 2019 Honors Courses
- Fall 2019 Service-Learning Courses
- Why You Should Click on the CRN
- Registering through the Nest
Further instructions on adding and dropping courses can be found on the Registration section of the Knowledgebase.