Major & Minor Forms

  • Declare a Major
  • Change of Major
  • Declare a Secondary Major
  • Declare a Minor

Registration Related Forms

  • Course Overload
  • Withdrawal from a Course
  • Independent Study Request
  • Change from Credit to Audit
  • Request Pass/No Penalty
  • Permission to take Courses Elsewhere

Study Abroad Forms

  • Study Abroad Summer Credit Approval

Leave/Withdrawal Forms

  • Temporary Separation
  • Medical Temporary Separation
  • Withdrawal from the University

Viewing Midterm Grades

  • Guide to Viewing Midterm Grades in the Nest