Welcome Class of 2023!
The Advising Support Center will play an important role during registration. You will be registering for your Fall courses during the second day of orientation. In preparation for registration, please review the information that can be found on the Canvas page. You received an email with directions for getting to the Canvas page.
- Review the Registration Tutorials – these materials will introduce you to the curriculum and provide instructions for online registration. There are also specific instructions for NCAA Athletes, Honors Program Students and other specialized programs.
- Review the Registration Guide for your intended major – to find your major:
- click on Modules in left navigation bar
- Scroll to the Registration Guides module for your school/college.
- Click on the link for your major
- Review your math and language placement information (see the language and math placement tutorials). These placements will be available to view on DegreeWorks starting June 26th.
- Based on your placement information and the courses outlined in your major guide, browse the class schedule to plan your course selections for fall.
- Use the schedule builder to help plan your Fall schedule.
If you cannot attend Orientation, you need to fill out an online form with your registration preferences. Your Advising Center will register you for classes during the week of orientation.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us. We can’t wait to meet you!