Thank you for your interest in recruiting Saint Joseph’s University students and graduates, who add value to the organizations they serve. Through a Jesuit education grounded in the liberal arts, they bring sought-after skills in communication, critical thinking, and ethical judgment, coupled with discipline-specific competencies. Our graduates also present with real-world experience: 99% of the Class of 2016 engaged in at least one form of experiential education during college.
The Career Development Center can assist your organization in creating and maintaining a tailored, successful recruiting experience on campus. For more information on how you can maximize your recruiting potential at SJU, contact us at email@example.com.
To post your available opportunities for students and alumni to view/apply visit SJUcareers. To create an account and begin posting, go to www.sjucareers.org, click into the employer section and select "sign up and post job."
Our College of Arts & Sciences and Haub School of Business Career Fair is held each September and February, attracting students of all majors. To register, login to SJUcareers. To find out more about what it is like to attend, click HERE.
Next Career Fair: February 2018
Fall 2017 Career Fair
Login to SJUcareers to access the following recruiting options:
- On Campus Recruitment: Our on-campus interviewing program takes place from September-November and February-April. We have six private interview rooms to accommodate individuals or groups.
- Information Sessions/Tables: Request an information session or table to extend your brand on campus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about:
- Talk with Hawks: Network with our students of all majors and class years at these various industry-focused events.
- Resume Books: To request access to our undergraduate, graduate and student athlete resume books, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Enhance your organization’s presence by sponsoring an event, educational program, or resource.
Additional Employer Resources: