The Career Development Center offers lifelong services to alumni to support all career-related needs. The CDC strives to prepare and empower students and alumni to discern and achieve professional goals throughout their lifetime. Through the development of meaningful and productive relationships with industry and campus partners, we connect students and alumni with experiential and professional opportunities and resources.
Services Offered by the Career Development Center:
The Career Development Center assists students of all majors and class years. Below is a list of our services:
- Individual Career-Counseling Appointments (in-person, phone & video) made via Handshake
- Mock Interviews
- Graduate/Professional School Advising
- Career Assessments
- Networking with Alumni utilizing SJU Connects and SJU Hawk Career Network in LinkedIn
- Listings for Full and Part-Time Jobs in Handshake
- Career Fairs
- Workshops and Events
Services Offered by the Office of Alumni Relations:
- As a graduate of SJU, you can connect with alumni, friends and your broader University network in many personally meaningful ways. Affinity Chapters and Alumni Groups reflect, celebrate and cultivate your shared areas of interest – academic, cultural, professional and social. More information is available about Affinity Groups and Affinity Networks and Regional Clubs and Chapters.
Highlight Your Experiences for Other Hawks
Students love to hear about what professional life in diverse industries looks like. Consider having your professional experience highlighted on our website so students can learn more about how you have applied your SJU academic experience to your full-time role.