Career Development Center Services for Alumni:
Saint Joseph's University supports free, life-long career development for our students and alumni.
For alumni who hold a graduate or undergraduate degree conferred by Saint Joseph's University, Career Development Center services include:
- Unlimited access to job postings on Handshake (sju.joinhandshake.com).
- Up to three, individual career counseling appointments per job search/life episode.
- Career Assessments (FOCUS2 and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator).
- Assistance with resume and cover letter preparation, job search strategies, and interviewing skills.
- Graduate School and Pre-Law Advising.
- Attendance at annual career fairs and Employer Meet-Ups.
- Attendance at virtual Brazen networking and career fair events.
- Access to virtual alumni networking tools including: SJU Connects and the Saint Joseph’s University Career & Networking group on LinkedIn.
- Access to the Jesuit Career Center Consortium, allowing reciprocal services with other Jesuit institutions.
Please contact the Career Development Center at 610.660.3100 with questions
Services Offered by the Office of Alumni Relations:
- As a graduate of SJU, you can connect with alumni, friends and your broader University network in many personally meaningful ways. Affinity Chapters and Alumni Groups reflect, celebrate and cultivate your shared areas of interest – academic, cultural, professional and social. More information is available about Affinity Groups and Affinity Networks and Regional Clubs and Chapters.
Highlight Your Experiences for Other Hawks
Students love to hear about what professional life in diverse industries looks like. Consider having your professional experience highlighted on our website so students can learn more about how you have applied your SJU academic experience to your full-time role.
Do You Have Opportunities For Current Hawks?
Looking to hire a fellow Hawk? QuadJobs is the place for you!
Saint Joseph’s University is thrilled to welcome QuadJobs to campus. QuadJobs is the easiest, most efficient way to hire college students on a flexible part-time basis. Students love the chance to gain real-world experience and make a little money. You'll love the fantastic, motivated students that will work hard to make your life easier.
Common QuadJobs gigs include babysitting, party help, tutoring, office work, furniture moving, errands, dog walking, and more.
Interested in posting? E-mail email@example.com for a free code for your first posting. Happy hiring!