First Year Leadership Team is an opportunity for first-year students to:
- Develop leadership skills & take an active role in Campus Ministry
- Build friendships and community in context of faith
- Complete required THE 154 course together in the Spring
Once selected, members of the team will:
- Participate in an in-person (socially distanced) kickoff retreat in November
- Attend a leadership development day in January and a team retreat in February
- Take Theology 154 (required course for all SJU students) together as a group in the second semester.
- Please note: you must be able to take a hybrid course on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30am
Applications are due no later than Monday, October 26.
For more info, contact Tom Sheibley at firstname.lastname@example.org