Christian Life Communities (CLCs) are intentional student groups built on the pillars of faith, community and mission. Participants desire to deepen their awareness of self, others and God. Groups meet weekly for conversation, reflection and prayer, taking pause together in sacred space.
Groups are made up of 6-10 students, with student leaders supporting as facilitators. There are freshmen groups, upperclassmen groups, senior groups and specific groups for men, women, students who identify in the the queer community and students who serve in the RA role on campus.
- Monday 4:30-5:30 - RAs
- Monday 7:00-8:00 - Freshmen
- Monday 7:00-8:00 - Sophomore
- Monday 8:00-9:00 - Freshmen
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00 - Senior *New Spring 2018
- Tuesday 7:00-8:00 - Sophomore/Junior Women *New Spring 2018
- Tuesday 7:00-8:00 - Freshmen
- Tuesday 7:30-8:00 - Freshmen
- Wednesday 7:00-8:00 - Men
- Wednesday 7:00-8:00 - Freshmen *New Spring 2018
- Wednesday 7:00-8:00 - Women & Scripture
- Thursday 7:00-8:00 - Coming Out, Spiritually *New Spring 2018
- Thursday 7:00-8:00 - Freshmen
- Friday 2:30-3:30 - Senior *New Spring 2018
Weekly meetings are one hour, and flow through these elements: opening prayer (music, meditation, poem or scripture), personal check-in, focus exercise, reflective sharing and closing prayer. Meetings times are weekday afternoons and evenings.
Regardless of where you are on your faith journey, you are encouraged to join CLC. All participants have a unique spirituality. Students of all faiths traditions and backgrounds are welcome.
CLC is rooted in the Christian faith, with a rich tradition of Ignatian spirituality. Living gospel values through friendship is at the heart of the program.
Contact Jaclyn Newns, Campus Minister for Christian Life Communities, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1038 with any questions, ideas, concerns or desires.