Saint Joseph’s University will continue to partner with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) for all Office of Student Account functions (payment plans, payment processing, & E-billing). Enrollment for the Fall 2018 Employer Deferral Program started on August 1, 2018. Click here: https://sju.afford.com/ to access the Student Account Center (SAC) and enroll in the Employer Deferral Program. YOU MUST SET-UP YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER (SAC) PROFILE IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN THE EMPLOYER DEFERRAL PROGRAM.
The purpose of this program is to request tuition due date deferment (30 days following the last day of classes). This program is designed for Graduate Students and Adult Learners ONLY. In order to qualify, you must conform to the following:
- You must enroll in the program, including a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee must be submitted EACH SEMESTER.
- Enrollment Start Dates: Fall Semester = August 1st, Spring Semester = December 1st, Summer Semester(s) = April 1st.
- Application Submission Deadlines: Fall Semester = November 1st, Spring Semester = March 15th, Summer Semester(s) = July 1st.
- Employer Deferral Tuition Due Dates: Fall Semester = January 25th, Spring Semester = June 25th, Summer Semester(s) = September 25th.
- Tuition is due in full no later than 30 days following the last day of the semester.
- The tuition costs are ultimately the responsibility of the student. If payment is not made in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program, the credit card/ACH information provided at the time of application will be charged the total tuition balance due.
- All payments made to your account from another source (e.g. student loans) will first be applied to your unpaid tuition. These funds will not be refunded until your tuition has been paid in full.
If you are a degree-seeking candidate, all tuition and fees must be paid in full before diplomas/transcripts are issued. A late payment fee of $100.00 may be assessed if payment is not received by the deferred due date. If the entire balance is not paid in full within 30 days following the end of the semester, the University may take any or all of the following actions
- Use credit card/ACH information provided at the time of application to pay all or a portion of the remaining tuition.
- Offset any financial aid refund, according to federal guidelines, that may have been or will be received without further notice.
- Place the tuition account with an outside collection agency or law firm for the full tuition amount due, plus addition collection and/or legal fees.
YOU MUST PAY THE $35 APPLICATION FEE IN ORDER FOR YOUR ENROLLMENT TO BE PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY!
Once the course(s) have ended and your grade(s) are posted, your employer may request a Tuition Reimbursement Form, in order for you to receive tuition reimbursement.
NOTE: IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR EMPLOYER DEFERRAL FOR A SPECIFIC SEMESTER, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- YOU MUST HAVE A TUITION BALANCE FOR THAT SPECIFIC SEMESTER.
- YOU MUST SIGN-UP PRIOR TO THE APPLICATION CUT-OFF DATE FOR THAT SPECIFIC SEMESTER.
If you have any questions after you have enrolled successfully, please contact The Office of Student Accounts- 610-660-2400.
IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR THE EMPLOYER DEFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN, YOU MUST ENROLL IN THE STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER (SAC) ON THE TUITION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (TMS) WEBSITE.
If you have any questions, or you are experiencing technical problems with the website, please call TMS @ 1-800-722-4867.