The Student Accounts Receivable Management Office changed their name to: THE OFFICE OF THE BURSAR. This change is the result of a University-wide restructure with the primary goal to better service our students.
The Office of the Bursar will now handle all of your billing, collection, and payment processing needs. Please stay tuned for an official communication going out in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for helping us help you!
The Office of the Bursar specialists are available to meet with students and families to discuss all of their Billing, Collection, and Payment Processing needs. Our specialists focus on providing a friendly experience while resolving questions or concerns.
WE ARE NOW LOCATED IN BARBELIN – 122, RIGHT DOWN THE HALL FROM HAWK CENTRAL! STOP IN A SAY HELLO!
We are introducing some exciting new system enhancements on September 30th, 2016 to provide more convenience and ease for our families, allowing them to manage their education expenses in a 24/7 online Student Account Center.
This is a service Saint Joseph’s University will provide through the Student Account Center (SAC) administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS).This online website will allow you to receive billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
What to Expect:
An email will be sent from Saint Joseph’s University [email@example.com] to your Saint Joseph’s University email address to register for access to the Student Account Center (SAC). Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register first.
After logging into the Student Account Center, you will have access to a web page that will offer the following features:
- Account Summary Data – available 24/7 with real-time updates, including financial aid.
- Account Activity – also available 24/7 with real-time updates.
- Statements – View account statement.
- View Available Payment Options – including enroll in a payment plan or make one-time payments by available payment methods.
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant