The Office of the Bursar has changed their name to: The Office of Student Accounts. This change is the result of a University-wide restructure with the primary goal to better service our students.
The Office of Student Accounts will continue to handle all of your billing, collection, and payment processing needs.
The Office of Student Account specialists are available to meet with students and families to discuss all of their Billing, Collection, and Payment Processing needs. Our specialists focus on providing a friendly experience while resolving questions or concerns.
WE ARE LOCATED IN BARBELIN – 122
The Student Account Center (SAC) is the most convenient tool for our students and families to manage their education expenses in a 24/7 online format.
This service is administered by Tuition Management Systems, this online website will allow you to receive billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
What to Expect:
An email will be sent from Saint Joseph’s University [firstname.lastname@example.org] to your Saint Joseph’s University email address to register for access to the Student Account Center (SAC). Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register first.
After logging into the Student Account Center, you will have access to a web page that will offer the following features:
- Account Summary Data – available 24/7 with real-time updates, including financial aid.
- Account Activity – also available 24/7 with real-time updates.
- Statements – View account statement.
- View Available Payment Options – including enroll in a payment plan or make one-time payments by available payment methods.
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant
What is Constitution Day?
Constitution Day commemorates the signing of the U.S. Constitution on September 17, 1787.
How do I Learn More About the Constitution?
Click here to visit the Library of Congress repository for Constitutional documents and information.
Click here to visit the National Archives site and learn more about the Constitution.
Is Anything Happening in Philadelphia for Constitution Day?
Click here to visit the National Constitution Center site and learn more about their activities to celebrate Constitution Day, including offering free admission on Monday, September 18, 2018.
If you are a current student:
- Log onto The Nest
- Go to the Tuition & Aid Page
- Under Payment Options and Information
- Select Access your 1098-T Form
If you are a recent graduate or not currently enrolled
- Log onto The Nest
- Enter your username and password
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Forgot/Reset Password” link under the LOGIN button and follow the instructions
- If you have graduated, you will still be able to reset your password for up to one year
- From the home page, scroll down to Administrative Services
- Select the Student folder
- Select Student Records and Payments
- Select Tax Notification
- Select the tax year and you will now be able to view and print your 1098-T
For more information about the 1098-T Tax documents, please refer to our Hawk Central Knowledge Base.
If you need any further information, please contact The Office of the Bursar at email@example.com or 610-660-2400.
The Office of the Bursar
Saint Joseph’s University will continue to partner with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) for all Office of Student Account functions (payment plans, payment processing, & E-billing). All Employer Deferral applications will be processed on the TMS landing page. Click here: https://sju.afford.com/ to access the Student Account Center (SAC) and enroll in the Employer Deferral Program. YOU MUST SET-UP YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER (SAC) PROFILE IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN THE EMPLOYER DEFERRAL PROGRAM.