The Student Account Center (SAC) is the most convenient tool for our students and families to manage their education expenses in a 24/7 online format.
This service is administered by Tuition Management Systems, this online website will allow you to receive billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
What to Expect:
An email will be sent from Saint Joseph’s University [firstname.lastname@example.org] to your Saint Joseph’s University email address to register for access to the Student Account Center (SAC). Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register first.
After logging into the Student Account Center, you will have access to a web page that will offer the following features:
- Account Summary Data – available 24/7 with real-time updates, including financial aid.
- Account Activity – also available 24/7 with real-time updates.
- Statements – View account statement.
- View Available Payment Options – including enroll in a payment plan or make one-time payments by available payment methods.
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant