Dean Madges is pleased to announce that five new members have joined the Advisory Board of the College:
- Paul Bosco, Vice President for Cisco Systems, Video and Broadband division
- Ken Dutcher ’79, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of HealthSTAR Communications
- Mike Nesspor,’80, Managing Director of iNautix, an affiliate of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Inc.
- James Sefcik ’64, former director of the Louisiana State Museum and Assistant Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism
- Linda Stone, ’78, former East Region Retirement Business Leader for Towers Watson
Board members support the College in a variety of ways, such as providing internships for our students, recruiting new students, contributing money to support the Summer Scholars Program and other programs, and sharing their insights and counsel. They also contribute to a newly created Dean’s Fund, which will provide resources to support both new academic initiatives and continuing needs in the College.