Just a few things to remember as we head into finals week:
- Don’t wait until the night before. Seriously don’t, it’s always a bad idea.
- Ask your professors about anything that you’re unsure of. There’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Stock up on brain food. This can be healthy or junk food. Whatever keeps you going. (Most people tend to prefer Wawa because it has everything).
- Attend all SI sessions and talk to your TA if you have one (even if you don’t think you’ll need the extra help).
- Use Reading Day to actually get work done or catch up on sleep if you need to.
- Speaking of sleep….make sure you’re getting enough of it! No one wants to pull all-nighters. Spread out your studying and make sure that you are fully rested.
- I personally think that the library is not the place to go during finals, unless you have a study room. During finals the library becomes extremely crowded and noisy, which ironically defeats the point of wanting to go there in the first place. The third floor of Campion is typically quiet, so that’s a good alternative.
- If you like caffeine, you will probably be making daily visits to Starbucks and Dunkin’. It happens to the best of us.
- Try to attend the study breaks that are hosted in the Perch. Not only do you get free food but you also get time to relax, recharge, and hang out with friends.
- Play with the puppies in the library. Cute puppies should be incentive enough!
- Attend Dr. Reed’s midnight breakfast (happening on Tuesday night)
After I finish my final on Monday I will technically be a second semester senior! While this is an amazing feeling it is also a little sad to think that there is just one semester left. With that said, while we are all complaining about finals, remember to cherish the amount of time that you still have left in college. It will be over before you know it!