Students are evaluated by the following means:
- a third-year invitational exhibition for our majors and minors two-semester seminar in which the studio and art history students
- engage with faculty mentors and the teacher of record to produce fine arts students:
- a final portfolio of many art works with significantly thematic and methodological integrity
- exhibit publicly and submitted to a final professional group critique art history students:
- a substantial research paper
- a public presentation of research completed
The outcome of many students attending graduate school and pursuing productive careers in the arts is an external verification of our outcomes assessment processes.