The Eden Charitable Foundation, which is based in Wayne, PA, was established in 1955 by William Eden and subsequently directed by his children Franklin “Bud” Eden and Helen Eden until their passing in 1992. The organization provides financial assistance for “the betterment of health and welfare, religion, education, wildlife and our environment,” according to Foundation Trustee Brooks Eden.
Eden Charitable Foundation Scholarship – $5,000
The Eden Charitable Foundation is pleased to provide financial support for students studying Food Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University. Applications for this scholarship are now being accepted based on the following requirements:
- Full-time undergraduate students entering their junior year in Fall 2021.
- Students majoring in Food Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University.
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Completed application form (including essay response) submitted by the deadline.
- All applications must be submitted online.
Click here to access the Scholarship Application Form.
Submit completed application (including essay response) by April 12, 2021.
Winner will be notified by May 3, 2021.