20. Getting chased down for a ride up Hawk’s Landing by your fellow classmates first thing in the morning.
19. Being warmly welcomed to your new home by your leaders, the Redshirts, who will give you a million reasons to love SJU just as much as they do.
18. Getting to know the classmates & leaders who you will spend your first freshman experience with!
17. Learning your way around campus…we promise you’ll thank us for all of the steps you’ll get!
16. Spending 36 hours on the most beautiful campus in Philadelphia.
15. Getting a glimpse of what it means to attend a Jesuit University. We really do live greater.
14. Chanting & singing (on the train that is reserved just for us!) on the way into Center City.
13. Enjoying some Philly favorites for dinner at Reading Terminal Market.
12. Running up the Art Museum steps like Rocky with the Class of 2020!
11. Taking over the steps & overlooking the city you will call home for the next four years.
10. Finally meeting (in person!) some of the potential roommates that you found on social media.
9. BLACK LIGHT DANCE!!! (Don’t forget your neon & tie dye!)
8. Getting advice from your leaders about how to take advantage of all that SJU has to offer.
7. CHEERING…and becoming passionate about a color that previously meant nothing to you.
6. Coming together as a team in pursuit of the SPIRIT AWARD at field games.
5. Being welcomed into the SJU community by watching LINES, our diversity skit.
4. Registering for your first semester & trying to avoid having all 8AM classes.
3. Enjoying one of Philly’s oldest traditions, Bassets Ice Cream.
2. Your Redshirts, Faculty & Staff cannot wait to welcome you this June!
1. Realizing that Saint Joseph’s University is where you are meant to be by the end of 36 hours.