PACKAGE CENTER — 2nd floor of the Science Center Building Room 204 – across from Campion
Window Hours for Pickup
8:00 am – 11:00 am M-F
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm M-F
PACKAGES BY CARRIER
Delivered to the Package Center by Carriers before noon Monday-Friday
UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS deliver and pick up packages on campus normally between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm daily.
- UPS is the University preferred vendor and offers substantial discounts to the University.
- Packages must be dropped off at the Package Center or the Mail Center by 3:30 pm M-F.
- UPS will pick up any outgoing packages at 4:00 pm M-F.
- UPS box is at the end of the Barbelin Driveway for your drop off convenience any other time.
- If dropped by 6:00 pm – UPS will pick up that evening.
Pickup packages at the Package Center Window in the Science Center during Window Hours.
Student packages will be barcoded on arrival and an email notification will be sent to student stating the package is available for pickup. A student must show their SJU ID in order to pick up their packages.
- Students may assign a proxy to pick up a package. Send an email with both the student’s name and the person picking up for them to firstname.lastname@example.org. A proxy must have a valid I.D. and sign for the item.
- Perishable shipments such as flowers or fruit will be refrigerated. If a perishable item is shipped, please pick up as soon as possible.
Mail and packages that are left after students leave for the semester may be forwarded to the home address on record once arrangements are made and payment is confirmed.
FACULTY AND STAFF PACKAGES
University packages will be barcoded on arrival and, if the package is of University related business, the package will be delivered to your office in the afternoon.
- You may pick up your package in person if you wish during window hours. It is recommended that you be certain that your package has arrived on campus before you pick up.
If you believe that there was an error in classifying your package as personal, please email The Package Center at email@example.com.
Packages that are unclaimed for more than 30 days will be returned to sender.